If you work or recreate in the outdoors or in other austere environments where access to medical care is delayed or communication is unreliable, our 9-10 day Wilderness First Responder course is for you! Great for professional guides, trip leaders, search and rescue team members, outdoor recreationists, and international travelers...(more)
Outdoor Adventure After-School Programs
Outdoor Adventure After-School Programs help students in middle and high school reconnect with great outdoors and see sights they could never imagine. Included here on TeenLife’s large database of after-school enrichment programs are opportunities that take teens across the state, country and world. If you’re looking to get outdoors and out of the classroom, these are the programs for you! Start your search today!
Prepare for the unexpected with this fun, hands-on introduction to wilderness medicine, taught over two or two and a half days. If you like to take short trips relatively close to medical resources, work at wilderness camps, enjoy weekend family outdoor activities, or recreate outdoors, this course is for you...(more)
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Browse TeenLife's carefully curated database of over 200 after-school enrichment programs!
- Academic After-School Programs
- Business and Entrepreneurship After-School Programs
- Career Exploration After-School Programs
- Community Service After School Programs
- Enrichment After-School Programs
- Language After-School Programs
- Leadership After-School Programs
- Mental Health and Well-Being After-School Programs
- Performing and Visual Arts After-School Programs
- Sports After-School Programs
- STEM After-School Programs