- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Health Care, Languages and Literature, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Girls Only
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $35,788
- Out of State Tuition: $35,788
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5002
- IPED: 138600
Agnes Scott College educates women to think deeply, live honorably & engage the intellectual & social challenges of their times. It provides a dynamic liberal arts & sciences curriculum of the highest standards so that students & faculty can realize their full creative and intellectual potential.
Since 1889, Agnes Scott has inspired students to discover new opportunities, new challenges and new strengths through a liberal arts education in a setting dedicated to women. Our award-winning faculty helps students gain the tools—a well-rounded knowledge of the arts and sciences, critical thinking and leadership skills, and an appreciation of world cultures—that provide a lifetime of success and satisfaction.
The college offers 34 undergraduate majors and 31 minors and is affiliated with numerous institutions, including Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University School of Nursing. Students who graduate from Agnes Scott receive a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree.