The Auburn University: Samuel Ginn College of Engineering is the highest ranked engineering program in the state, and consistently rank among the top institutions in the country.
Our college produces more than one third of Alabama's engineering graduates and our prominent alumni include four astronauts and Tim Cook, CEO of Apple, Inc.
Students make the difference in the College of Engineering. We represent the largest college on Auburn University's campus with approximately 5,000 undergraduate and 900 graduate students.
We cultivate an environment that puts an emphasis on fundamentals, hands-on engineering and a strong work ethic that sets Auburn Engineering graduates apart as leaders in the workplace and the community.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biosystems Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Wireless Engineering
Major Areas of Research:
- Energy and Environment
- Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Cyber Security and Information Technology
- Infrastructure and Transportation
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Engineered Materials and Nanotechnology