- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Communications, Education, Art History
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $38,820
- Out of State Tuition: $38,820
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6082
- IPED: 158477
Centenary College of Louisiana is a private, four-year arts and sciences college affiliated with the United Methodist Church. Founded in 1825, it is the oldest chartered liberal arts college west of the Mississippi River.
Centenary is one of 16 colleges and universities constituting the Associated Colleges of the South (ACS) and is regularly recognized as one of the top colleges in the South. Princeton Review named Centenary one of the Best 379 Colleges and Forbes recognized Centenary as one of the South's "Top 100" colleges for 2014, putting the College in the top 15% of of the nearly 4,000 colleges and universities in the United States. Calling us one of the best liberals arts colleges in the nation, U. S. News & World Report placed the College in Tier One of its annual ranking.