- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Girls Only
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $27,250
- Out of State Tuition: $27,250
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5117
- IPED: 217934
Columbia is a private liberal arts womens college with coeducational evening and graduate programs. The college offers a unique emphasis on leadership development, offering 35 undergraduate majors in a wide array of challenging fields, an honors program and opportunities for individualized study.
As a student at Columbia College, you will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of activities, events, and organizations. You can choose from political action groups, student government, musical groups, religious groups, honor societies, social service clubs, dances groups and a theatre club. In addition, qualified students can serve as Ambassadors or Presidential Aides.