- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Testing Requirements: Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $31,660
- Out of State Tuition: $31,660
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1139
- IPED: 238616
Concordia University Wisconsin offers more than 70 undergraduate majors, 22 master's degree programs, and doctoral degrees in Pharmacy, Physical Therapy and Nursing Practice. There are also a variety of accelerated evening and e-learning programs available to students.
Founded in 1881, Concordia University Wisconsin's main campus is located on approximately 200 acres of beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline at 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, Mequon. The University and its 9 Concordia Centers are home to more than 7,700 undergraduate and graduate, traditional, as well as non-traditional students from 46 states and 34 countries. CUW is a Lutheran higher education community committed to helping students develop in mind, body, and spirit. There are 70+ majors and 25+ minors to give you the ability to create your path. The average class size is 18 students and you will be taught by real professors (no TAs here). There are 23 NCAA III intercollegiate sports with state-of-the-art facilities.