- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Architecture and Planning, Business and Entrepreneurship
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $2,341
- Out of State Tuition: $8,653
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5191
- IPED: 133508
The mission of Florida SouthWestern State College is to inspire learning; prepare a diverse population for creative and responsible participation in a global society; and serve as a leader for intellectual, economic, and cultural awareness in the community.
With the first students admitted to then Edison Junior College in the fall of 1962, the college continues to provide students with the opportunity to fulfill their professional goals. On July 1, 2014, the college was renamed Florida SouthWestern State College (FSW). The college offers Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, and Baccalaureate degrees, as well as various certificate programs.