- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Liberal Arts, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Testing Requirements: Not Required
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $45,208
- Out of State Tuition: $45,208
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Affiliation: The Coalition Application
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5187
- IPED: 139658
Emory University, recognized internationally for its outstanding liberal arts colleges, graduate and professional schools, is located on a beautiful, leafy campus in Atlanta, Georgia's historic Druid Hills suburb.
Emory maintains an uncommon balance for an institution of its standing: our scholars and experts generate more than $500 million in research funding annually, while also maintaining a traditional emphasis on teaching. The university is enriched by the legacy and energy of Atlanta, and by collaboration among its schools, centers and partners.
The 2013 Annual Report celebrates a detailed and diverse record of extraordinary achievement. President James W. Wagner commends faculty, staff, students and alumni for their work to uphold the challenge of Atticus Haygood, the eighth president of Emory College, whose quote, "Let us stand by what is good and try to make it better," is chiseled onto the front gate of the Atlanta campus.