- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Small Town
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United Kingdom
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
Falmouth University is one of the UK's leading specialist arts institutions located on the stunning South West coastline of England, in one of the most beautiful, safe and creative regions in the UK. Ranked first in the UK and second globally for international student experience.
Falmouth offers courses that combine practical tuition with theoretical instruction, ensuring that students graduate with all the skills needed to succeed in their professional career. International graduates have found jobs in M&C Saatchi in Shanghai, Ogilvy & Mather in Mumbai, Time magazine, Google, Nike, Crayons Advertising in Delhi, BBC, Nokia, Apple, Mulberry and other leading companies.
Falmouth University, located in the United Kingdom, offers Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degrees in Art, Design, Fashion, Film, Music, Theatre, Dance, Photography, Writing and Journalism.
Why choose Falmouth:
Here are some reasons why students should consider studying at Falmouth University:
- Ranked first in the UK and second globally for the overall quality of its international student experience (International Student Barometer 2013)
- ?80,000 of International scholarships available for the 2015-2016 academic year
- Among the 'Top three creative universities in the UK' according to the Which University Guide
- English language support, with subject-specific English classes
- Located on the inspirational South West Cornish coastline
- Industry-standard facilities
- ?100 million investment in facilities since 2004
- Over 300 international students from across the world