- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Protective Services, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $6,021
- Out of State Tuition: $16,725
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5212
- IPED: 198543
We believe in your ability to make a positive impact with an outstanding education as your springboard. Your potential knows no bounds. At Fayetteville State University it's all about you and your future, and how we can help you attain it.
FSU is a public comprehensive regional university, offering degrees at the baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral levels. Committed to excellence in teaching, research, and service to the community, the university seeks to prepare its students and graduates to lead meaningful and productive lives.