- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Testing Requirements: Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $9,100
- Out of State Tuition: $15,180
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 3518
- IPED: 165820
Fitchburg State University, located in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, is a public institution dedicated to integrating high-quality professional programs with strong liberal arts and sciences studies. FSU has more than 30 undergraduate programs and 22 master's degree programs, and 7,000 students.
Fitchburg State University is committed to excellence in teaching and learning and blends liberal arts and sciences and professional programs within a small college environment. Our comprehensive public university prepares students to lead, serve, and succeed by fostering lifelong learning and civic and global responsibility. A Fitchburg State education extends beyond our classrooms to include residential, professional, and co-curricular opportunities. As a community resource, we provide leadership and support for the economic, environmental, social, and cultural needs of North Central Massachusetts and the Commonwealth.