- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $10,740
- Out of State Tuition: $28,884
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5827
- IPED: 232186
George Mason University is setting the gold standard for the modern, public university. Its dynamic culture and innovative academic programs prepare Mason's hard-working students for 21st century careers.
George Mason's commitment to teaching excellence combines with cutting-edge research that enriches the academic experience and is literally changing the world. Mason is affordable, yet offers high value. Ideally located in the National Capital region, students enjoy terrific cultural experiences and access to the most sought-after internships and employers in the country.