- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $35,480
- Out of State Tuition: $35,480
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1342
- IPED: 203368
John Carroll is a private, coeducational, Jesuit Catholic university providing programs of studyin the liberal arts, sciences, and business at the undergraduate level and in selected areas at the masters level.
Academically, the University consists of the College of Arts and Sciences and the John M. and Mary Jo Boler School of Business, which both include graduate programs. John Carroll operates on a semester calendar, with two 15-week semesters and three summer sessions.