- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Law, Protective Services
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $10,715
- Out of State Tuition: $15,485
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1421
- IPED: 170639
There are plenty of reasons why students choose LSSU, from the faculty-student interaction, to the engaged research and learning opportunities, to the unique programs rarely found at other universities.
Our principal mission at Lake Superior State University is to help students develop their full potential. We do this by providing high-quality, academically rigorous programs in an engaged, personal and supportive environment. This combination nurtures potential and sets students on paths to rewarding careers and productive, satisfying lives. We also serve the regional, national and global communities by contributing to the growth, dissemination and application of knowledge.