- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Philosophy and Religion, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Other, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $28,380
- Out of State Tuition: $28,380
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4411
- IPED: 117751
- Call: 661-362-2608
The mission of The Master's College is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God.
The Master's College is a four year private, liberal arts Christian College. We offer over 55 different areas of study. A biblically-based Christian worldview is the underlying theme in every class and every program. The 95 acre campus is situated in Santa Clarita just North of Los Angeles.