You are creative. Your commitment to driving that creativity gives you an opportunity to thrive at Miami University. The College of Creative Arts (CCA) uses an interdisciplinary approach to arts education that combines classic art foundations, proven arts management and entrepreneurship frameworks, and emerging technologies to create the #ThrivingArtists of tomorrow. ..(more)
- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Architecture and Planning, Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences, STEM, Music, Theater, Dance, Art History, Fashion Design
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Rural
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $15, 962
- Out of State Tuition: $35,963
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: The Common App
The Department of Emerging Technology in Business and Design (ETBD) examines how digital technology is transforming traditional areas of inquiry. ETBD is committed to rich interactive experiences that empower individuals and organizations to experiment, innovate, and collaborate while preparing students for the challenges and opportunities that people-driven technology present. ETBD has degree programs in Emerging Technology in Business + Design and Games + Simulation.
ETBD's game design, development, art, and studies center has consistently been ranked by Princeton Review to be one of the top 30 game programs in the United States. Our graduates are highly sought-after job candidates and have an exceptionally high job placement rate.