- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Architecture and Planning, Business and Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Psychology and Counseling, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Other, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $7,854
- Out of State Tuition: $17,338
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5416
- IPED: 163453
- Call: 443-885-1916
Morgan State, a historically black institution, offers a comprehensive range of academic programs in business, engineering, education, architecture, social work, and hospitality management. Degrees are offered at the baccalaureate, masters, doctoral, and professional degree levels.
For over 140 years, Morgan State University has been an important part of the higher education system in Baltimore City, the State of Maryland, and the nation. Throughout its history, Morgan has served the community with distinction while meeting the educational needs of an increasingly diverse society. Its designation as Maryland's Public Urban University assures that Morgan will continue to play a prominent role in Maryland's education future.