- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $32,060
- Out of State Tuition: $32,060
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4605
- IPED: 121309
Point Loma Nazarene University is known for being forward-thinking. At PLNU, academics, faith, and community are all vital. Students benefit from this balanced approach to education and leave PLNU prepared to think, act, and contribute to the world.
PLNU offers a rich and rewarding academic environment with over 60 areas of study, distinguished professors, award-winning academic programs, and much more. In addition, PLNU offers graduate program regional centers throughout Southern California providing high-quality and flexible graduate programs in education, leadership, nursing, business, theology, Christian ministry, and biology.. PLNU serves more than 3,500 students.