- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Languages and Literature, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $35,950
- Out of State Tuition: $35,950
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5566
- IPED: 233295
The liberal arts curriculumat Randolph-Macon College cultivates the breadth of knowledge and depth of understanding you'll need for the future.. At R-MC, you'll make connections with ideas, opportunities, and individuals that can help put you on the road to the future you want.
R-MC enrolls nearly 1,400 undergraduate students, who pursue their academic paths in 54 areas of study (including majors, minors, pre-professional programs and other areas).
The college is distinguished by its dual emphasis on building a solid foundation of academic skills and on preparing students for success through The Edge Career Center. The Centers career preparation program, The Edge, provides a personalized, four-year Career Roadmap integrated with the academic experience.
Using resources at The Edge Career Center, R-MC students:
- Network with alumni and business partners
- Gain internship and other experience that contributes to their success
- Participate in self-assessments
- Build career skills
As a result of this systematic support, and because our faculty members are extraordinarily committed to each student, the college offers a Four-Year Degree Guarantee.