- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Architecture and Planning, Art and Design, Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences, Education, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Health Care, Languages and Literature, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Military Science, Philosophy and Religion, Physical Science, Protective Services, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, Social Services, STEM, General Study
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional, Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Other, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $29,976
- Out of State Tuition: $29,976
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 3729
- IPED: 217518
- Call: 401-254-3291
With campuses on the coast of Bristol and in the heart of Providence, R.I., Roger Williams University is a forward-thinking private university committed to strengthening society through engaged teaching and learning.
At RWU, small classes, direct access to faculty and guaranteed opportunity for real-world projects ensure that its nearly 4,000 undergraduates – along with hundreds of law students, graduate students and adult learners – graduate with the ability to think critically along with the practical skills that today’s employers demand. Roger Williams is leading the way in American higher education, confronting the most pressing issues facing students and families – increasing costs, rising debt and job readiness. Since launching the signature Affordable Excellence initiative in 2011, RWU has held the line on cost, freezing tuition for an unprecedented five consecutive years and guaranteeing that tuition for continuously enrolled full-time students.
Roger Williams University is a tight-knit community of independent thinkers, explorers, scientists, architects, philosophers and citizen-scholars - who together are unstoppable! We offer more than 70 clubs and orgs, study abroad programs that rank in the top 50 best programs in the country, 45+ majors and 24 varsity athletic teams.
Roger Williams - our namesake and the founder of Rhode Island - was more than just a man, and Roger Williams University is more than just a place. It's an exceptional experience, a state of mind. Together we are making the world a better place each day.