- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Communications, Education, Philosophy and Religion, Psychology and Counseling, Recreation and Fitness
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $15,626
- Out of State Tuition: $15,626
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: Protestant
- CEEB: 5621
- IPED: 137564
Southeastern University equips students to discover and develop their divine design to serve Christ and the world through Spirit-empowered life, learning, and leadership. Southeastern is anchored by Spirit-empowered education in a Christ-centered, student-focused learning community.
Southeasterns global impact is marked by a deep commitment to transforming minds and engaging culture through the integration of faith, learning, and service. Each students divine design is nurtured and unleashed through the investment of faculty and staff, relationships within the community, the rigor of scholarship, diverse learning experiences, and the discipline of spiritual formation, which propels students into a lifetime of serving the world in the Spirit of Christ.
In addition to our mission and vision statement, we hold fundamental truths about the Christian faith that include:
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only one true God who is revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- Jesus Christ, as Gods son, was both fully human and divine.
We are proud of our affiliation with the Assemblies of God and our Pentecostal tradition. We are also proud to be a welcoming community for students from all Christian backgrounds and denominations. Our campus includes many Baptists, Presbyterians, Methodists, etc., as well as non-denominational students. Everyone shares a strong commitment to knowing Christ and making Him known, and we celebrate our theological similarities while appreciating our differences.