- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Small Town
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $54,846
- Out of State Tuition: $54,846
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2805
- IPED: 195216
St. Lawrence University is a vibrant, collaborative community of learners who value thought and action. Students tap their full potential as they embrace the natural environment, engage with global challenges and experience the relevance and adventure of a liberal arts education.
Founded in 1856, St. Lawrence University is a coeducational, private, independent liberal arts institution of about 2,400 students located in Canton, N.Y. Our educational opportunities inspire students and prepare them to be critical and creative thinkers, to find a compass for their lives and careers, and to pursue knowledge and understanding for the benefit of themselves, humanity and the planet. Through its focus on active engagement with ideas in and beyond the classroom, a St. Lawrence education leads students to make connections that transform lives and communities, from the local to the global.