- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $11,322
- Out of State Tuition: $11,322
- Delivery: Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: Protestant
- CEEB: 1739
- IPED: 102270
Stillman College is a liberal arts institution with a historical and formal affiliation with the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). It is committed to fostering academic excellence, to providing opportunities for diverse populations, and to maintaining a strong tradition of preparing students for leadership and service by fostering experiential learning and community engagement designed to equip and empower Stillman’s students and its constituents.
Under girded with the principles of faith and ethical integrity inherent in a Christian education, Stillman College will confidently pursue the best in scholarly inquiry to produce graduates who will contribute to the 21st century knowledge economy. Through continuous assessment and improvement, Stillman will deliver on student success, establish new partnerships, and serve our community and as a result will be recognized as a leader in higher education.
Stillman is committed to producing graduates who will:
- Think carefully and logically about and express with clarity their observations,experiences, and findings concerning the world they live in via written and spokenforms
- Exhibit competence in their disciplines, character in their work with others, andcompassion toward all people consistent with an education in a Christian environment
- Qualify for admission to and success in graduate and professional schools or for entryinto selected careers
- Manifest the ability to do independent research, demonstrate objective scholarship, andexhibit creative production/performance appropriate to their disciplines.