- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, STEM, Theater
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $15,546
- Out of State Tuition: $38,424
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4837
- IPED: 110662
UCLA's primary purpose as a public research university is the creation, dissemination, preservation and application of knowledge for the betterment of our global society. Learning and teaching at UCLA are guided by the belief that students and their teachers belong to a community of scholars.
Over 5,000 courses in 109 academic departments create 125 majors to define your academic path at UCLA. The rigors are intense. The faculty is the foremost expert. And there are countless opportunities for research, community outreach and connecting with major players in almost any field. Whether you want to change a life, a generation or the whole world, think what you can do with the resources only UCLA can provide.