- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Health Care, Liberal Arts, General Study
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $12,881
- Out of State Tuition: $19,563
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 3786
- IPED: 167987
- Call: 508.999.8000
The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth distinguishes itself as a vibrant public university actively engaged in personalized teaching and innovative research, and acting as an intellectual catalyst for regional and global economic, social, and cultural development.
UMass Dartmouth has evolved into a comprehensive research university that keeps its world class programs within financial and geographical reach of aspiring students. We pride ourselves on how we prepare our students to compete in the global innovation economy while strengthening the economic and cultural life of the region and Commonwealth.
With dozens of major subject areas leading to 51 bachelor's, 25 master’s, and 12 doctoral programs, (including the Juris Doctor), UMass Dartmouth offers a vast and diverse array of world class educational opportunities within reach for full and part-time students.
Programs offered across the region and online are designed to meet the needs and aspirations of students while engaging our students and faculty in the social and economic development of the community.
You'll find dedicated professors who are committed to the transformative educational experience. UMass Dartmouth is a highly regarded research university, with professors who love to teach. You’ll meet them in the classroom sharing their expertise, and then offering amazing opportunities for undergraduate and graduate research.
- Charlton College of Business
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Nursing
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- School of Law
- School for Marine Science and Technology
- Interdisciplinary Programs