- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $21,570
- Out of State Tuition: $21,570
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6865
- IPED: 181738
Union College will be recognized as a passionately Christ-centered community where students excel in learning, gain professional competence, and prepare to influence the future with faith, confidence and integrity.
For students living both on or off campus, participation in student activities is one of the many traits that sets Union apart from other colleges. Whether a sporting event, banquet, games or concert, there's something to do at Union every Saturday night, and many times in between. In fact, surveys of Union students show twice the involvement in on-campus activities than the national average.