- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Computer and Information Sciences, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $10,400
- Out of State Tuition: $24,150
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1830
- IPED: 100751
The University of Alabama is a student-centered and academic community. We provide a creative, nurturing campus environment where our students can become the best individuals possible, can learn from the best and brightest faculty, and can make a positive difference in the community
Life on the University of Alabama campus is defined by opportunities. If you want to get involved, join one of more than 250 student organizations help plan concerts and speaker series participate in intramural teams or serve in student government.
The College of Arts and Sciences is central to the instructional, research and outreach missions of The University of Alabama. The College provides the fundamental liberal arts foundation necessary to the education of all University of Alabama students. It is dedicated to educating individuals based on the liberal arts philosophy of making each student a life-long learner.