- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Health Care
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $11,377
- Out of State Tuition: $24,545
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6875
- IPED: 178396
Considered one of the nation's top-tier institutions, Mizzou has a reputation of excellence in teaching and research, and is the flagship campus of the four-campus University of Missouri System.
At Mizzou, its hard to tell where campus ends and Columbia begins. Just steps from MU, local entrepreneurs run student-friendly shops, restaurants, galleries and music venues. On a nice day you can hop on a bike trail on campus and head off for an adventure in nature. No wonder Forbes calls Columbia a great college town.