- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Architecture and Planning, Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Liberal Arts, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $13,418
- Out of State Tuition: $30,973
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4854
- IPED: 236948
- Call: 206 221-2305
The primary mission of the University of Washington is the preservation, advancement, and dissemination of knowledge. The University maintains an environment for objectivity and imaginative inquiry and for the original research that ensure the production of new knowledge.
What defines the students, faculty and community members at the University of Washington? Above all, its our belief in possibility and our unshakable optimism. Its a connection to others, both near and far. Its a hunger that pushes us to tackle challenges and pursue progress. Its the conviction that together we can create a world of good. And its our determination to Be Boundless. Join the journey.