- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Psychology and Counseling, Music, Theater
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: Colleges That Change Lives
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2931
- IPED: 216524
Ursinus is a remarkable college--student centered, academically rigorous, ambitious, achieving, serious about students in the community--focused, in other words, on the right things.
At Ursinus, you'll work hard in the classroom. You'll set ambitious goals, and with the help of a dedicated faculty and talented classmates, you'll achieve them. But your college education doesn't just happen in classrooms, labs and libraries. It also occurs in fields, studios, and residence hall rooms; stages, courts, and campus hangouts; coffee houses and bleachers. The Ursinus experience isn't just what you learn, it's the people you learn with. Students from many states and several foreign countries will be not just your classmates, but your teammates, fellow musicians, partners in community service projects.