- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $25,000
- Out of State Tuition: $25,000
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6933
- IPED: 179894
How do we fit a century of academic excellence and a global perspective into every classroom and every course? That's what makes Webster compelling. We're a private, nonprofit, accredited liberal arts university that is also one of the most diverse and global universities in the world.
A complete college experience can't be contained in just a classroom. It's so much more. Every Webster campus provides a wide range of activities, events and organizations that shape your daily life. Many resources are available to enable students to connect with the programs and activities from publications and online resources to professionals offering academic advice, counseling and other helpful services.
We're growing. Across our five schools and colleges, our programs are expanding and international opportunities increase. However, we all share a vision of educational excellence based on small classes, personal attention, and a global perspective.
Students can choose from programs in the schools of business and technology, communications or education or select majors in the colleges of fine arts or arts and sciences. They can study in the United States, Austria, China, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Thailand. It is all a part of the Webster experience.
Webster University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
- Department of Anthropology & Sociology
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of English
- Department of History, Politics & International Relations
- Department of International Languages and Cultures
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Religious Studies
- Institute for Human Rights and Humanitarian Studies
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Department of Art, Design, and Art History
- Department of Dance
- Department of Music
- Conservatory of Theatre Arts
- Community Music School
- Audio Aesthetics & Technology Department
- Communications & Journalism Department
- Electronic & Photographic Media Department
- Communication Arts, Reading, and Early Childhood Education Department
- Department of Teacher Education
- Multidisciplinary Studies Department