- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Engineering, Health Care, Law, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $49,706
- Out of State Tuition: $49,706
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2642
- IPED: 216852
Widener University is a nationally-recognized, private university where academics, leadership, and service matter. We offer liberal arts and sciences and professional programs leading to associates, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
With deep industry ties, our professors serve as professional mentors, providing insider perspectives that prepare you for the job market—and place you above the competition. Their connections help provide you with professional development opportunities (from internships to research to co-ops) that serve as launch pads when you graduate.
Variety is the spice of Campus Life. Widener University students have big appetites for fun, learning, and connection, and Widener has the resources to feed those appetites. Our 80 student clubs and organizations let you explore almost any interest. You can host a radio show, step out with the Widener Dance Company, or lead in student government. We do community service too, with literacy, neighborhood clean-up, and other outreach projects in Chester and around the world.