- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Academic Year, Other
- Category: Leadership
- Sub-Categories: Law, Politics and Diplomacy, Work Experience
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Gender: Coed
Chinatown YMCA's Two Bridges Community Center presents Teens Take the City. This is a free program for pre-teens and teens grades 6 -12 looking to learn more about a future in law, politics, civics, community organizing, and non-profits.
Teens Take the City (Grade 6-12):
- Develop leadership, activism, and advocacy skills
- Expand your network for a future in law, politics, civics, community organizing, and non-profits
- Meet and work alongside local politicians, professionals, and managers of NYC agencies
- Earn MORE service hours!