- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Academic Year, Other
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Study Skills
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Gender: Coed
Chinatown YMCA’s Two Bridges Community Center offers free programs for pre-teens and teens! Services include Study Hall, Fitness Center, Game Room, and more!
Study Hall (Middle, High, and College Students): A safe space to work on assignments, with limited distractions and assistance from YMCA Staff.
Fitness Center (Ages 12+): An open weight room supervised and guided by YMCA Staff.
Creative Arts (Ages 12+): Various arts, crafts, and other activities – by professional artists!
Game Room (Eligible to ALL Registered Participants): Billiards, Ping Pong, Movies, Video Games!