For the first time in history, Nobel Prize Winners have come together to certify dedicated high school STEM students in science research writing and formally recognize their outstanding achievement. This intensive 10-week course consists of self-paced modules covering all aspects of documenting a research project & creating a professional grade research paper...(more)
The science advantage you need: A multimedia video program by our INTEL-ISEF affiliated Research Science Director that takes you step by step through the process of beginning science research, finding a mentor, entering, and winning science competitions.
Want to do lab research, develop a research project, create a research paper, and/or work towards successful presentation at the top national and international science fairs? Receive guidance on project selection, finding a mentor, conducting the research, science fair applications, creating display boards, and preparing for presentations with Science Fair Edge™.
Comprehensive Modules Cover These Essential Topics:
- How to decide on a project area
- How to find a mentor and create a project
- Expected amount of time to spend on a project
- Where to go for help or mentorship
- Prohibited types of projects
- Insights into the different competitions
- Ages/grade levels & categories eligible for each competition
- Where and how to register
- What judges typically look for
- Tips for each competition and format
- How projects and presentations are critiqued
- How to give yourself an advantage
Visit our website for more details!