- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Semester
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Design, Computer Science
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $999
- Gender: Coed
With 3.5 million STEM jobs predicted to go unfilled by 2025, now is the time for your kids to build essential tech skills! Supercharge back-to-school with weekly small-group sessions in coding, game dev, or design. Students earn official certification for each 10-week course. Ages 13-17.
Does your child want to code and monetize their own game with Roblox? Make mods for Minecraft? Start a YouTube channel? Guided by elite tech rockstars from universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU, they'll gain confidence, have fun, and advance their skills fast. Students receive official iD Certification for each session completed and boost their portfolios with impressive projects!
How it works...
1. Choose the perfect path. Your child can dive into coding, game dev, or creative arts, and get hands-on with the hottest tech tools.
2. Students meet once a week. Pick Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays. (Thursday Office Hours included!)
3. Your child will get matched with an elite, iD Certified instructor and start learning with their small group!
Learn at warp speed with the right instructor. Software engineers from Carnegie Mellon. Industry disruptors from Caltech. Digital artists from NYU. Our iD Certified tech rockstars are online now, ready to help your child build confidence, have fun, and advance fast.
Receive certifications in topics such as:
- Game Development
- Design with YouTube and Adobe
- And more!