- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science, Coding, Artificial Intelligence
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
Whizaras AI course provides students a unique hands-on experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence logic. Students interact with Artificial Intelligence (AI) that is already all around them today. Whizaras AI course demystifies AI and delves into the fundamentals of AI, training models, hands-on usage of natural language processing and more.
Students appreciate the applications of AI as they see them today and engage in training AI models with their own data to design and develop a series of fun personalized AI applications. Students further learn about AI ethics and the significance of training data in AI applications.
You can pick a time of your convenience for these classes.
Coding prerequisite: Introduction to Python Programming
Device prerequisite: Chromebook or laptop/computer
Standards alignment: K-12 CSTA, ISTE