- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Other
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science, Web Design
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
Students use websites everyday. Whizara’s website design course unravels how websites are created using HTML/CSS. Students learn to format content and style the appearance of the content using HTML tags and CSS style elements as they create their own personalized websites.
Students further appreciate the aesthetics associated with website design and learn the significance of responsive designs as they create well formatted websites with organized content offering a pleasant browsing experience.
You can pick a time of your convenience during registration for these classes.
- Skill-level: Beginner
- Coding prerequisite: None
- Device prerequisite: Chromebook or laptop/computer
- Standards alignment: K-12 CSTA, ISTE