- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Length: Academic Year, Semester, Quarter
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, College Application, Economics, Finance, Journalism, Bio Technology, Computer Science, Robotics, Entrepreneurship, Internships, Leadership, Engineering, Aerospace, Psychology, Mentoring, Health and Well Being, Work Experience, Arts, Career Exploration, Humanities, Podcasting
- Minimum Cost: Free
Spike Lab is a start-up incubator for teenagers who aspire to become entrepreneurs and changemakers. Through the Spike Coaching Program, students will launch a Spike, an extracurricular project that is rooted in their passion and has real-world impact. Students are coached 1-on-1 by experienced entrepreneurs, who will help them brainstorm, prototype, and execute, while training critical problem-solving and innovation skills that will prepare students to tackle challenges as teen entrepreneurs!