- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Session Start: January, May, June, July, August
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Arts
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
College Courses for High School Students at UVM
UVM offers motivated students an academically challenging experience designed to bring out their best. Our faculty are gifted teachers who inspire students; where learning is not limited by the classroom walls. We encourage and promote many kinds of experiential learning.
Students may begin college studies while still in high school.
High school students or graduates may earn college credit in one or more courses alongside peers and undergraduates. Students use any one of several pre-college opportunities to get ahead of the competition when it comes time to apply for college admission.
UVM Pre-College Programs have many ways for high school students to:
- Earn college credit while still in high school
- Demonstrate their ability to college recruiters
- Take a challenging or unique course not offered in their high school
How it Works
High school students can enroll in UVM courses online during the summer or academic year We offer more than 100 courses in the areas of English, languages, math, science, and the arts Course credits are transferable within UVM and to several other institutions.
Who Should Apply
- Highly-motivated students interested in being challenged by college-level academics
- Students interested in attending the University of Vermont
- Students who want to explore a field of study
- Busy athletes whose schedule requires flexibility