- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Credit Awarded: College, None
- Program Length: Quarter
- Start Month: February, September
- Category: Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Housing: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $3,000 - $4,999
A gap year at Adelphi University allows students, in groups of 4 to 8, to learn how to problem solve while working on consulting projects for select companies. These projects can cover a wide range of subjects and depends on student interest.
Projects can include, but are not limited to:
- Social Work
- And more!
The course also offers academic credit or a certificate of completion. It is also 100% virtual and allows students to connect with other participants from around the world. The program runs for 11 weeks which includes 3 weeks of training and 8 weeks dedicated for the project.