- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia, Indonesia
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Two Months, Semester, Quarter
- Start Month: January
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Minimum Cost: $10,000 - $20,000
This 10-week semester program offers you an exciting and fulfilling experience in Australia and Indonesia.
It combines volunteer service-learning, marine conservation and amazing educational adventure travel. Immerse yourself in marine and beach conservation on the beautiful Great Barrier Reef in Cairns. Work with New South Wales Parks to learn about sustainability and the native Australia environment. Discover Australia’s beautiful beaches and desert outback. Volunteer in Australia’s Northern Territory parks and reserves just outside of Darwin. Immerse yourself in Indonesian culture and learn about Balinese community. Explore incredible National Parks, islands, beaches, waterfalls, gorges and geographical sites. Gain skills with lessons in marine conservation, environment and sustainability, surfing, hiking, kayaking, canyoning and snorkeling. Join us on a journey through Australia and Indonesia.