- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: South Africa
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Hotel, Other, Tents
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: < $1,000
With this combination volunteer program, students can explore Cape Town, volunteer, and embark on a 3-day camping safari!
This is the perfect opportunity for students interested in experiencing the best of South Africa and giving back to the local community. For the first three days, students will travel through South Africa and visit famous landmarks. Then, they will dedicate themselves to community volunteer projects on the east coast of South Africa. This will surely be a great chance to learn more about the local culture and make connections with others. And for the final three days of the program, students will visit the Addo Elephant National Park. There, they will reside for three days and have the chance to see plenty of African elephants!