- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Other
- Start Month: August
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Other
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Minimum Cost: $10,000 - $20,000
Cottonwood Gulch students learn, grow, and gain valuable skills while living in a small community. Students spend 84 days working on a project in a discipline of their choosing and wandering the wilderness of the Southwest. Students join a community dedicated to personal growth, learning, and cultural understanding, while investigating the impacts of climate change on the Southwest and exploring issues surrounding environmental and social justice. Students will experience the wilderness of deserts and mountains; campgrounds in the front country; unique, out-of-the-way towns, and everything in between.
Visit our website to learn more!