- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Thailand
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Two Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Environmental Conservation
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Application Fee: $199
Be a part of an incredible Elephants & Beaches Voluntour in Thailand with Volunteering Solutions, and discover the country like never before! In 2 weeks, participants will get to experience the goodness of volunteering for animals and feel the love, as well as indulge in some fun activities and tickle their adventure cells! Whether you are a high school student or a backpacker, gap year traveler or seeking a family vacation - you'll definitely enjoy every bit of this trip.
It's an incredible opportunity to explore the amazing elephant sanctuary in Chiang Mai, relax and detox by the beaches in Krabi, explore the madness of Koh Phangan, go for jungle treks and meet some fun people from different parts of the world. Undoubtedly, this is one of the best volunteer adventure programs in Thailand and it'll turn out to be one of the best journeys of your life!
1. Volunteer at an Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai, Thailand and assist the mahouts in taking care of the elephants
2. Explore the beauty of the ancient temples of the region
3. Go for an enthralling jungle trek in Chiang Mai
4. Relax, detox and get tanned on the beaches in Krabi
5. Hop along the bustling streets of Bangkok and enjoy a funfilled night at Khao San Road
6. Meet lots of fellow volunteers and make friends for life
Volunteers must be 17 years or older at the time of joining the project. Participants should have an open mind and flexible attitude for working in a new and different environment. Volunteers need to be flexible, open-minded and have a passion for working with elephants and outdoors. You should also be proactive, have the ability to take initiative and willing to work outdoors. Participants should have no criminal convictions and should provide a clean criminal background check report. A parental consent form shall be required for Under 18 participants joining the program.