- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Kenya, Mexico, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Peru, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Vietnam, Tanzania, Nepal, Puerto Rico, Taiwan, Guatemala, Uganda, Philippines, Bali
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+
- Housing: Homestay, Student Apartment
- Application Fee: $200
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: < $1,000
ELI is a registered non-profit organization, founded in 2001, that partners with organizations from around the world that make a difference in their communities. We work closely with these groups to ensure ELI volunteers get meaningful experiences at reasonable prices.
Whether you are a student, a professional, or a retiree, there is a wide world to explore, with endless opportunities to learn and contribute. No other travel experience can offer so much. Whether you have a year to spare, or just 10 days, we have a program that's right for you, priced to meet even the modest budget, and backed by outstanding in-country support.