- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: India, Nepal
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Four Weeks, Two Months
- Start Month: March, September
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Hotel, Other
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $3,000 - $4,999
Gapforce's Nepal and India Adventure is an exhilerating program perfect for any outdoor enthusiast!
During this program, students will tour a total of 2000 miles of the Indian subcontinent. They can expect to see the Himalaya, stunning jungles, Goa beaches, and so much more! This program includes opportunities for high-altitude trekking, exotic city exploration, wildlife spotting, and community service! Some highlights of the trip may include white water rafting on the Trishuli River, visiting the home of the Dalai Lama, embarking on a jungle safari in the Royal Chitwan National Park, viewing the sunset at the Taj Mahal, and assisting with a Tibetan Refugee project. This fantastic program combines the best of adventure and service, guaranteeing students an unforgettable time.