- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Thailand
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Hotel, Other
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
This teaching and education project in Thailand is perfect for students who want to explore Thailand and give back to local communities.
During their stay, volunteers will devote themselves to the development of local youth. They can expect to help with music lessons, sports instructions, teaching and running interactive activities. In addition, they will spend time exploring the foothillls of the Himalayas and connecting with like-minded individuals from all around the world. Through participating in cultural excursions and workshops, students will learn more about the local perspectives and practices. Others activities to expect include orientation, exploring Chaing Mai city, optional weekend trips, and much more!