- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Vietnam
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Hotel, Other
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
The Child Care Volunteering program in Vietnam is an excellent opportunity for students interested in cultural immersion and giving back to local communities.
This program is designed to empower the local community by supporting underprivileged children. Volunteers will arrive in Ho Chi Minh City and spend some time exploring its beautiful landmarks and culture. They can expect to dedicate the majority of their time to community service projects. For instance, they may find themselves teaching the local youth English and running awareness activities related to health and hygiene issues. Every day, students will wake up in the foothills of the Himalayas and feel excited for a new day of adventure and giving back to the community. Through this experience, students will surely make friends from all over the world, learn more about foreign culture, and find fulfillment in giving.