- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Ireland
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $5,000 - $9,999
The IPSL Ireland gap year program offers students the opportunity to take courses and experience the culture like a local, not a tourist.
Throughout this program, students will live in Dublin and take courses taught by local Irish professors as well as leaders from non-profit organizations. They will dedicate themselves to working for community-based groups and service projects. Some service opportunities may include working at Alzheimer's care centers, helpign with early childhood education, and assisting with refugee and immigration support. There will also be plenty of opportunities for students to immerse themselves in the rich Irish culture. Students can expect to engage with locals and experience a foreign country like never before! Surely, students will come out of this program with many invaluable experiences and knowledge.